Tuesday 28 August 2012

Edo Ichi Sushi Rest : Tawau

My Favorite Japanese Restaurant in Tawau.









Yeah,maybe they need to change the layout


 I usually don't take the Tamago,but I was HUNGRY that day

 So Good!!

Tuna Mayo

 Ebiko

 Fried Salmon Skin Handroll..So GOOD

 My Chicken Teppanyaki Set or was it Teriyaki 

 The sauce is Amazing.It compliments the rice.Chicken is tender n the skin,slightly crispy.
I usually order my fav Tempura Set or Udon Tempura,but I wanted a change

My Husband's Katsu Curry Rice.It's good Sh*t



They've open 4 more outlets in West Malaysia and two in East M'sia (Solaris Dutamas,1st Subang Mall,Penang,Village Mall sg Petani,Kedah,Sandakan and Tawau).
 I've read some reviews online (blogs) stating that the food is not really good,pricey blahblah. WHATEVER!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Meanwhile in Edo Ichi (Tawau) everything is fresh,the portion is big,the taste is consistent, and it's worth the dosh.It's a cozy quite lil restaurant and it's a must try if you're in Tawau:}.


1 comment:

  1. u guys also can eat mar...not bad...i haven't tried the edo ichi here yet....but will give it a try some day :)

    ReplyDelete