Wednesday 18 July 2012

Oh gawd I have the Runs N....urghh Food poisoning..? (Part2)

My nightmare started on Friday morning, hence the blog I wrote and it continued till yesterday (16/7/2012).I think I must have soaped my ass countless times. I got hold of my husband telepathically on that Friday morning (Yes! I’m still a prepaid user, tragic right??).He came back round 3am; sensing shit must have struck .Indeed shit has struck. Hubby got me all the medication I needed from hospital after work.


Maxalon = Vomiting
Charcoal Pills = Absorbing toxins
Lomotil = Green pill
ORS salts = Dehydration

I felt like a spineless squid as I lay in bed all day with occasional sprints to the loo. I was made to chug down water mixed with charcoal pills and ors. My appetite was rock bottom. Never mind that...what was about to happen next is *speechless*, not a drop of water from the tap...YES!! Major WATER disruption (Due to a pipe burst) and it had to happen at a crucial period and why the F does it have to happen around our area?.



Oh Joy, I’m having the runs and there’s no water .Shit will pile and having a caked ass isn’t something pleasant. So we checked into a Hotel in Town (A nice one as well The Belmont: Marco Polo Hotel with breakfast).Nothing like a glorious bath and rolling on fresh crisp sheets.


It’s now Wednesday noon, water is still unstable but hey least I’m not shitting in my pants anymore (After 4 strips of charcoal pills, Chinese medicine, lomotil ...anything..). Four Five days(I've lost count) of gastro intestinal splatter spray is enough.

Good news, I've lost 3 kilos:}...



(That is why I never liked FUCKING MACDONALD’s and it’s not the 1st time I had food poisoning from MacD’s)..Where's Burger King???


No comments:

Post a Comment