Saturday 14 July 2012

Oh gawd I have the Runs N....urghh Food poisoning..?


I feel like crap. Food poisoning n crazy viral fever/infection is d bomb. Nothing like runny diarrhoea, projectile vomiting, fever, body ache whatever crazy symptoms which will drive a person insane.
I had Macdonalds for lunch, a large triple cheeseburger meal in which I didn’t finish. Came back and slept for two hours.
Woke up feeling rejuvenated (now I can’t sleep) and at that time, I felt okay. Two hours passed and then it struck me. I felt queasy in the tummy.Maybe taking a dump later should do the trick. About 5.20pm, time for KFC (I wanted to try the spicy Szechuan flavour, but the promo ended, hence I bought Original). I was contemplating to buy or not to buy. I got to eat,but my tummy says “No,don’t buy’.

Came back, Hiroshima needed to be bombed and I did justice until.........it kicked in....Every 5 second or so I ran to the throne. I had the friggin runs and it was sweet smelling (too descriptive?) and to top that, I wanted to throw up. Having the runs is not as bad as throwing up.

So total runs= 6 and throwing up =2. I gotta do something or else I’ll be sleeping in the loo.I ransacked the medicine cupboard, arghh Panadol active (Popped one just to stop throwing up)....It’s been 5hrs already, so far so good. Still having the runs..Dug deeper into medicine cupboard,Ahhhh!! Lomotil. My rosebud is sore. Anymore runs and it will bloom. It is now 1:30am and my stomach is making weird ass noises.

My dinner is in the fridge, my husband is at work and I can’t sleep..Oh joy!!



2 comments:

  1. do you any ORS at home? that should do the trick

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah with charcoal tabs n lomotil but i still had the runs

    ReplyDelete