Monday 20 February 2012

I'm Hella Cheap


Mum: Don’t buy anymore bags online. The workmanship is not good.

So, I told me mum, you get a branded bag how great is the workman ship anyways. You’re just paying for the brand name. Your Gucci bag lining has melted inside due to our humid weather and besides it’s not like at the end of the day you’re going to enter the pearly gates of heaven with it.

As long as it functionable and it doesn’t hurt my wallet; I’m happy. Let’s face it I’m CHEAP. I like flea markets (Amcorp mall weekend flea market.Good buys,good deals) and 2nd hand stores. I doesn’t bother me if its 2nd hand. Even if it does belong to some dead person, I’m sure the person won’t come and haunt the living daylights out of me “Hey you, give me back my bag and my top..ohh and those pants”..Bah!!Now that would be funny.

Oh :}, I just ordered some vintage jewellery” AGAIN”.I LIKE....

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you and totally know what you mean! Im cheap too hehe I don't see the point of spending thousands on a bag. I would use that money for a vacation!

    ReplyDelete