Monday 6 February 2012

I want bags,BIG BAGS



I’ve been glued to the pc for more than 3hrs just browsing through fashion blogs looking for Big Tote Bags (which can easily fit a bowling ball). I adore big tote bags and now bucket bags (Although I carry very limited items), I just like them BIG, so I can throw in stuff. The Girly side of me is screaming to come out :}.

I stumble upon a few good blogs which has BAGS labelled on their description (Or else it will take me forever) and whenever I go ‘OOooo I like this one’ (....scrolls to the bottom......)...Arghhhhh!@#@
 “SOLD OUT” highlighted in RED. If it’s “SOLD” and you’re not going to restock them anymore then bloody hell remove the picture already. It’s so Anticlimax. 

So far bag hunting is frustrating. Some blogs are not updated. Dead or alive the only way is to send a request for my product and wait for a reply. I have narrowed down a few websites which has quite awesome bags. The price ranges about RM 40-RM70 ish. They’re not designer handbags, but they look good that’s all that matters. Fingers Crossed. 

Should I get some accessories (Rings,bracelets e.t.c.) as well?. *Drool*

1 comment: