Wednesday 8 February 2012

Accessorizing AliS0n

I’ve finally chosen 3 bags for myself and the total damage for 3 bags RM 173.00 (including postage). So that’s done and I’m very happy (Actually, It’s suppose to be 7, but 3 ran out of stock. This is what happens when you don’t update your stock count /online).I shan’t complain too much, I’m satisfied.

Now, I’ve started shopping for accessories (Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets e.t.c). I’ve chosen 12 items (Excluding earrings for I have Fat earlobes) and the damage is RM 164.31 after discount (Super buy) and this shopping/buying online spree is addictive(I'm such a late bloomer) I’m giving clothing a skip. Most of these fashion blogs don’t cater for Large Girls. Even if they do, your grandmother will not be caught dead wearing them. Only goes to show that it’s better used as a foot rug. It's like large people don't exists in Malaysia.

Most of these fashion blogs cater to stick insects/Karen Carpenter worshippers. The term FREE SIZE is overly used. It all depends on the cutting. If it’s the stretchy type it might probably fit unless I'm morbidly obese. But nevertheless looking like a dumpling is a BIG NO NO even if it says free size...Sad sad

Here’s teddy!!

Teddy looking all Pretty
(Some accessories I bought from a Crystal Shop. I burned RM 22 for 4 items which is rather expensive)

A Fashion Story : http://www.a-fashion-story.com/ (Awesome Accessories)
Anna Syue : http://annasyue.blogspot.com/ (Love the Handbags)
Love Bag :http://www.lovebaglovebag.com/ (Love Bag)
Yes, Good things always gets snag up.

1 comment:

  1. love this post...haha... it's so u!
    anyway, there's this website www.shopbop.com from USA. they have some great discounts sometimes and they have all sizes... some might be a bit expensive... but u can't find those shit here. shipping is free...guaranteed 3 days delivery. have fun!

    ReplyDelete