Thursday 20 February 2014

As irritating as it gets

I don't know about you reader but I find it irritating (is there a better word) when people indirectly compare my life with theirs.I've got me a friend who tells me how awesome my life is being married to a Doctor and that I will have no worries about money and hardship.Her life on the other hand is not a pleasant one.Don't compare...
We all have our own lil secrets..

 Although you're my friend, you're very nosy

The conversation started off with me msging her "We're renting a hse nearby" .She bombarded me with questions and on top off that, her lecture hormones had to flare.I wasn't a Bitch while I was preggers..I'm just letting you know that I'm not staying in K anymore and that we're renting a place..So what if I like staying in PJ,you got a problem with that?

 She turns on her MG3 Machine Gun and fires away ."You must invest she says" (I guess she didn't read last Tuesday's paper,main page about income and property and I bet she has not checked the latest current market price ).."Whatever it is your husband is still a Doctor and that his daddy will always help him and the same goes for you" . "I have no one,blah blah "(she goes on and on and on).Oh! my heart goes out to you..uhuhuh...

Honey! my Man will not beg his daddy for money...I suppose when your life is a pile of rubble,money is all u can think off.My husband on the other hand is a simple man ,does not earn much but is happy.Our little family is happy..Helllloooo!!!!

 If I wanted to show off I could, but why?..So I gave her my one liners and ticked her off with my dumb remarks which she continued to lecture me.
Not that I don't appreciate your handy tips, don't tell me jack when you know nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment