Sunday 2 February 2014

A Small Bath and BodyWorks Candle Haul

 Firstly, a very Gong Xi Fa Chai...
I totally forgot about this post.I've been busy with the baby.
Last year, before Christmas Season, I per-orderd three large 3wick scented candles from my BBW supplier. With the raves on You Tube about their Christmas Scents, I couldn't resists and I just had to get my hands on it. The price was slightly steep (RM 200 for 3 and 1 candle was RM 75).
 So many to choose from (Gave me a headache). Since I'm not a big fan of sweet scents, I randomly picked 3 spiced scents (Cinnamon,Cloves e.t.c)..


1) Winter (A season full of fun in the snow is captured in notes of pine needles,clementine and winter woods.) = A very strong clove scented candle.

2) Holiday ( A fragrance that captures the warmth of spices of the holidays with a special blend of cinnamon and clove highlighted of fresh bergamot) = This scent is Amazing..Love the smell of cinnamon.

3) Crandberry Woods ( Fresh,tart crandberries,blackcurrant and warm cinnamon bark combine in delightful fragrance inspired by the magic of the woods during harvest time) : Sadly this particular candle jar cracked during shipping.My supplier offered me a refund,but I wanted it BADLY. No big of a deal..It's only the jar..OMG, my room smells sooooo good.I do not need to burn the candle just to know it smells awesome..Snifff soooooo goood...

I wish we had BBW in Malaysia.Hopefully sometime in the near future..Maybe (Knowing Malaysia is kind of a backward country)

I don't think she sells emm 3 wick candles at the moment ..But if you want to purchase,just give her a tinkle..
Miss Sara : https://www.facebook.com/MeletopsOnlineStore
Her new FB : https://www.facebook.com/dsahanara

Till then oOodless

No comments:

Post a Comment