Tuesday 18 June 2013

The Body Shop Haul (Sales week)


(I wanted to post this earlier,but I got lazy..Draggggg)

The Body Shop recently held a storewide sales from the (17-May-2013 To 09-Jun-2013). Since I'm in East Malaysia, I've got no idea what's the crowd like back home,but from the pics posted on The Body Shop website,most outlets were PACKED.
 Anyways, since they were having sales, why not use the opportunity to grab the items. So, I bought my essential items which were their  Rainforest Shampoo (Balance and Volume).I gave Radiance a pass. I hardly dye my hair,so I don't need it. I wanted to purchase their body mist,but I couldn't stand the scent (Everything smells funky when you're expecting)

 Mr Hubs wanted to try their Moisture Hair Butter. Currently he's using Ginvera's White Tea Spa (Leave on Conditioner)but his fav is the little jar of Ginvera Mosturizing Light Wax which is rather hard to find here in Tawau (We were lucky to snag one.Only two were on the shelves).He has tried other brands, but they're either too oily or gives him snowflakes on his scalp..

Give it a try. It's pretty good.



 This wasn't on my list, but I got coaxed by Mr Hubs to purchase.  I have two more jars of Night Creams to finish, also by BodyShop (Vitamine E Night Cream & Aloe Soothing NightCream ). The Pomergranate series is not cheap and I told him that he won't look like John Abraham after using it. He insisted that I should get it and I gave in. I've been using the Facial Wash for night use and leaves a nice soft feeling to the skin ( For those no nightcream nights). Before using this,I was using Neutrogena foam wash which dries out my skin..(Mr Hubs is using aswell..:})


Ummmm Eye Candy

PS: I'll be going back to KK, this time for 4 days..A 10hrs drive from Tawau-KK..Awesomeee (Thursday morning-Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment