Saturday 3 November 2012

It's November Monthly Buys

Yeah it's November and Christmas is only a month away. I've been doing a lot of on-line shopping. I might have a mild shopping addiction but that's because some items are such a bargain that it's a must have on my list. I can't say no when I see a good bargain. I'm a sucker for bargains + I sit in front of the PC the whole day. It's not good when you have your ass rooted to the seat...(Cheshire grin)

 Since Christmas is only a month away,November is a good time to buy. I don't like crowds,I don't like long cues and last minute hair pulling shopping.It's frustrating as well when you have certain individuals who are particular about the items they receive. Their expression can curdled milk in a second. The saying "It's the thought that counts" don't apply to them. They give you headaches....

Moving on..

 I bought 5 amazing goodies from my favourite website FriendlyFashion. I should punish myself from entering this website.

1st item : 


Bought a spanking new original Paris Hilton perfume for RM 50.00 (8 for postage) RM 58.
I am not a big fan of hers at all and I've no clue about the scent. I've heard pretty good reviews and I wanted to try. Taking a gamble here,but I'm sure it's not going to smell like a wet dog....

 Saving the best for last. 

When first I laid my eyes on them,I knew I gotta have them.It's gorgeous and they make perfect gifts for Christmas. Three hand made items and a heart shaped pendant. Its Swarovski Crystals darlings, I cannot say no to Swarovski. 

This talented Jeweller (Ms Wong aka Divine in FF) started out beading as a hobby which lead to an small on-line business.These hand made items are special,unique and made with lots of love. You can never find something beautiful like the ones below at your Swarovski shop.

 If you want to give a gift with Love for the special someone and you have no clue on what to buy,look around on MbyM (Mesmerized by Me : Check out the Christmas Edition. It's super cute..) Facebook. There's a lot of amazing gifts from pendants,earrings,gift sets,necklace, bracelets and charms.Items are of High Quality .Want a customization? she'll be ready to help. I am a very satisfied customer.She's is friendly and bubbly and I'm glad to have stumble upon her profile in FF.Thanks so much for the care and the maintenance tip.Keep up the good work babe. Hope to see more awesome surprises:}.

FaceBook : MbyM (Mesmerized by Me) : https://www.facebook.com/MezByM
Blogspot : http://www.mezbym.blogspot.com/ (such cute angels)


2)
 Swarovski crystal elements & pewter wings
(Hmmmmmmmm to keep or give...)
RM 49.00

3)
 Butterfly wings Angel
Swarovski crystal & czech rondelles, wings colour - fushia
(I'm Keeping this..It's MINE)
RM 49.00

4)
 Lovely earrings for me Mum
( I wish I had smaller earlobes)
RM 68

5)
18mm Heart Shaped Vitrail Light Pendant
Free 18kp ball chain
( For my Mother In-Law)
RM 49.00

Shout Out
Super Super Thank You to Ms Wong a.k.a Divine for letting me use the pictures for me blog. I do not have the items in hand and I so wanted to share my purchases with ya all, so thank Q so much. 

Cheerios





No comments:

Post a Comment