Tuesday 14 August 2012

Things to Buy,Things to do

I made a list of “Things to buy”. I ‘m not buying everything on the list at one go or else I’ll have to sell my ass for cash..Kidding..Here's the list

Books

  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs: I’ve heard great reviews about this book, but it seems that MPH and Borders do not carry this book. There’s only one bookstore which sells this book, problem is I have to go all the way down to the city. Yes! Kinokuniya Bookstore in KLCC (I’ve checked their website and yes they have this book) and plenty more which I want.
Reminds me of those Memento Mori pics
  • Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber (Royal Blood,Love Bites,Cryptic Cravings & Immortal Hearts) – I have books 1-5 and it just stops right at No5.Simple enough our wonderful Bookstores don't seem to carry the continuation.
  • House of Night Series by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast  – Book 10 Hidden– It’s getting draggy and damn why doesn’t that B*tch die.I have to wait for two more Instalments before the series ends and the waiting period for the book is long. Why do I even bother, but damn, I have till book
  •  Need series by Carrie Jones – Book 4 Endure- Evil Pixies, shape shifters, I like this series. I hope she doesn’t drag the storyline like House of Night. I hope book 5 will be the last instalment or else I would go “Why doesn’t that A$$hole die already”.

  • The Hunger Game Series by Suzanne Collins – Yes,I haven’t read it. I’m waiting for the books to end up in the remainder bookstore.
  • Daughters of Witching Hill by Mary Sharratt – Surviving the hysteria of Witch Hunting, interesting.
  • They Do Return But Gently Lead Them Back by Catherine Lim – She’s one of my fav Asian writers other than Amy Tan and a few more..
  • Any Books by Haruki Murakami – After reading Norwegian Wood, I fell in love with him.(The movie Sucked Big Time)
I guess that’s about it for now. I threw my initial what to buy items list away (Smart) and I don’t remember exactly what I scribbled . I don’t read as often like I use to. Time was precious back then now I just don’t have the mood to read. Maybe it’s the atmosphere. Back home I can sit and read all day on my fav couch, but here in Tawau, in the room, urghhh I can’t seems to focus. I feel so LAZY!!. I need to get my reading mojo back.

Anime  
1) Hiiro no Kakera
2) Shining Hearts Shiawase No Pan
3) Bleach Boxset
4) Gintama Boxset
5) Beezelbub season 2,3 .....
6) Blue Exorcist
7) K-On....(maybe)
8) Hakuōki Reimeiroku 

When it comes to anime, I’m a compulsive buyer. If it catches my eye, I’ll buy it. So far I bought 4 cheezy ones and I guess I have to live with it.Probably not going to watch it Ever Again..

Miscellaneous

  • Liquid eyeliner (Black) - I've always wanted to try,but I never got around buying at the end.
  • Daiso - I simply adore this shop. If I were to work there, that's the end of my salary.
  • Flea markets - I so want to visit the Taylor's Lakeside Flea market, Publika Flea Market and the one at Subang Parade..I cannot leave flea markets empty handed. *Orgasmic*
  • ChillaCup/Coffee Bean - Oh gawd Ice Blended Green tea,I miss you so.
I'm still a city girl after all..

A Quick Update

My hair is screaming for nourishment, so I bought a tub of hair mask.

Not bad,not bad at all. I once used the Lo'real Elseve Nutri-Gloss hair mask and it felt as though my head was dipped into oil.

I bought 3 bottles of Victoria Secret Limited Edition Body Sprays for RM 111


  1. Gilded Ginger Creme -  Rich blend of gingerbread, whipped latte and musk.
  2. Merry Vanilla Twirl -  Sweet fusion of crème brulée, vanilla and starfruit
  3. Sparkling Sugared Pear - Luscious mix of pear blossom, peach and pink sugar
Here's the website : http://usaboutique.blogspot.com/ (Mas's is her name)
So, I've heard that VS has open its door in Pavilion. RM 53 for their Body Mist, same price you get online cept some websites sell them cheaper.The only payment which cost alot is the shipping payment..

Finally

http://pinkybears.com/ for more Accessories. 16 items for RM 159.00

Isn't it Gorgeous?. Reminds me of Rolling Stones Voodoo Lounge Tour icon.

Yeap that's bout it...Cheerios

No comments:

Post a Comment