Monday 20 August 2012

I Give My First Love to You”- Boku no Hatsukoi o Kimi ni Sasagu

Just finished watching a Japanese movie “I Give My First Love to You”- Boku no Hatsukoi o Kimi ni Sasagu. It is based on the Manga of the same name by Kotomi Aoki .I haven’t read the manga. I have not been reading manga’s lately.I've been reading the “Eat, Pray, Love”...Hilarious book..


This movie revolves around Takuma and Mayu.They were friends since 8yrs old.Takuma has a heart disease and is treated by a cardiologist which happens to be Mayu's Otosan. One day, Mayu overheard that Takuma will not live past age 20 due to his condition. Their friendship grew and love blossomed.Takuma made a promise to Mayu while playing in the fields that he'll marry her when they turn 20...

 I'm not going to spoil by giving spoilers....Make sure you have a box of tissues nearby or sleeves just in case tears and snots starts to stream down your face.It's a good movie..Thumbs Up:}.

Note: Manga and Life Action are totally different


No comments:

Post a Comment