Saturday 5 May 2012

May's Update

I have a friend who is as daft as a rock. Seriously, her daftness has taken over her mind which makes her unable to think before she speaks. Not only has she acquired stupidity, she has acquired self-fishiness, bitterness, rudeness….basically a self centred bitch..TOPS…

No point talking about her. I feel my IQ decreasing . Yes! Why am I still talking to her?..Good question!!....Out of PITY-NESS


On the happier note:  

1)Nayati Shamelin Moodliar, the 12 year old kidnapped boy is finally back in his parents’ arms. A ransom paid to his Kidnappers. What’s important he is safe and unhurt.

2) I can't wait for Galaxy S III phone to hit Malaysian shores.

3) I'm done with my wedding invites. (Finished making it last month :P.Will post pics)

4) Bought a bag from Robinsons. It was a very good buy.It was at 70% discount from a hundred ish. So I only paid RM 47.20. It's a brand called iLove (Never heard of it). Mum picked this design for me:},

5) I bought Anime.I was running low on entertainment.


6) I have two write ups on my anime reviews.I suck at writing reviews..But when I say it's good, it's GOOD.

7) Bought two pairs of sandals for my broad flat feet.Two pairs for RM 48.00. Great Buy! (Will post up pics)





No comments:

Post a Comment