Sunday 11 March 2012

Mei-Chan No Shitsuji (Mei's Butler)


Manga series by : Riko Miyagi and it’s ongoing

Sypnopsis (Taken from Wiki): The story revolves around a young woman named Mei, who was rescued as a young girl by someone calling himself her "butler." With only a vague memory, though, the experience seems like just a dream. But one day, after her parents' accidental death, he appears: Rihito comes from a line of outstanding butlers, and he has been appointed to serve her! Now her ordinary life has completely flipped, as she discovers that she's actually the heiress to a fortune, and is forced to transfer to St. Lucia Girls' Academy, where all the students have butlers! As a result, her childhood friend Kento decides to enroll in a butler school so that he can stay close to her.Oh and the butlers aren’t suppose to fall in LOVE with their partners ....but.....

This is actually a Manga (No, I’ve not read) turned into a live action Japanese Drama. I bet it would be awesome if it was actually turned into an Anime. The Live Action is good although I personally think the actress (Nana Eikura as Mei Shinonome) is a lil wooden.  The other cast outshined her like Big time .  


Hiro Mizishima plays Rihito Shibata, the butler. Oh!!  He’s HOT. The 1st time I saw him was in Hanazakari no Kimitachi E with Oguri Shun. He looked like a dry lizard with hair (Is there such a thang?).Anyways it doesn’t matter.  Give this series a Go. It’s worth watching. Oh, if you like Mukai Osamu  (he plays meanie beanie  Shinobu) yeah...*i’ve lost my chain of thoughts*.



Isn't he like Smoking HOT.Even his Manga Character is HOT
(Once upon a time dry lizard)

 I downloaded the series from AsianTorrentz. I can’t download anymore S*it cause I’ve been branded a LEECHER. I know I’m suppose to share, but urggggghhh NVM!!!.
I watch alot of Jap/Korean series and not to mention loads of Anime.


If I were to have a Butler,who would it be. ...

Dennis O Neil (Yoo Hee the Witch)
 My eyes are streaming with tears..I'm having Eyegasms

Dear God, if I were to die..Can I come back as his Fav Underwear???..I'll support him well:}

1 comment: